.• Oscar-nominated filmmaker Matthew Cooke currently guest hosts Larry King’s PoliticKING on HULU (after appearing as a guest in 2016).
• Over 100 million views on his series “Survivors Guide to Earth”, most famous for Race Baiting 101, #BankExit, and How to Survive A Crazy Cop.
• On creativity, filmmaking, politics, criminal justice reform and the meaning of life at TEDx, on talk shows, network news, colleges and universities.
.• Oscar-nominated documentary editor / producer of Amy Berg's "Deliver Us From Evil". Over 40 critics' "best-of" lists. One of Rotten Tomatoes top 25 best documentaries of all time.
• Writer-director & editor + winner of the International Documentary Association's Best Writing Award for "How to Make Money Selling Drugs" (Eminem, 50 Cent, Woody Harrelson).
• Writer-director & editor of the Netflix documentary, "Survivors Guide to Prison" (Susan Sarandon, Jesse Williams, Danny Trejo, Busta Rhymes. Produced by Emmy-winner Steve DeVore). 100% critics rating on Rotten Tomatoes.
• Producer of the HBO documentary, "Adrian Grenier's Teenage Paparazzo" (Matt Damon, Alec Baldwin).
• 2016 Bernie Sanders spokesperson and writer-producer of campaign content with Mark Ruffalo, Susan Sarandon, Danny DeVito, Justin Long, Josh Hutcherson, Rosario Dawson, and others.
• Wrote-directed the Bernie Sanders in Brooklyn bio-pic featuring Mark Ruffalo.
• Facebook campaign creative director for the Scott Haze documentary MULLY, growing the page from a few thousand followers to over half a million in 3 months.
• Concepts optioned by X-Men / Logan producers and Amazon Studios.
• Multiple fiction films currently in development, from science fiction to dramedy to supernatural horror.
• Taught Digital Design at Otis College of Design.
• Winner of PRINT Magazine’s “Best of the Web” in 2000.
• Highest click-through ad rate record for the MediaOne / Roadrunner in 2000.
• Patent-holder of one of the first simplified UI search engine methodologies.