.• Oscar nominated filmmaker Matthew Cooke currently guest hosts Larry King’s PoliticKING on HULU (after being honored to appear as a guest in 2016).
• Over 100 million views on his series: “Survivors Guide to Earth”, most famous for Race Baiting 101, #BankExit, and How to Survive A Crazy Cop.
• On creativity, filmmaking, politics, criminal justice reform and the meaning of life at TEDx, on talk shows, network news, colleges and universities across the U.S.
.• Oscar nominated documentary Editor/Producer of Amy Berg's "Deliver Us From Evil". Over 40 critics "best-of" lists. One of Rotten Tomatoes top 25 best documentaries of all time.
• Writer-Director & Editor + Winner of the International Documentary Association Best Writing Award for "How to Make Money Selling Drugs" (Eminem, 50 Cent, Woody Harrelson).
• Writer-Director & Editor of "Survivors Guide to Prison" (Susan Sarandon, Jesse Williams, Danny Trejo, Busta Rhymes. Produced by Emmy Winner Steve DeVore ~ Netflix). 100% critics rating on Rotten Tomatoes.
• Producer of Adrian Grenier's "Teenage Paparazzo" (Matt Damon, Alec Baldwin ~ HBO).
• 2016 Bernie Sanders Presidential Campaign Surrogate spoke-person and Writer-Producer appearing and working with Mark Ruffalo, Susan Sarandon, Danny DeVito, Justin Long, Josh Hutcherson, and many more.
• Wrote-Directed Bernie Sanders bio-pic featuring Mark Ruffalo in Brooklyn.
• Facebook creative director for Scott Haze's documentary MULLY. Cooke grew the page from a few thousand to over half a million facebook followers in 3 months.
• Concepts optioned by X-Men / Logan producers and Amazon Studios.
• Multiple fiction films currently in development from science fiction to dramedy to supernatural horror.
• Winner of PRINT Magazine’s “Best of the Web” in 2000.
• Highest click-through ad rate record for the MediaOne / Roadrunner in 2000.
• Patent holder for organizing broadband media.
• Former Professor of Digital Design at Otis College of Design.